Sir Pounce

Lives in his helmet.

Monday, January 16, 2006

New page: Huzzah! all hail the new web designer!

Well I have been relieved of webpage making duties, as you all can see. This means the page actually works!

Everyone who read this, yes all five of you can all thank that artist for making a page that actually works. I'd love to say that without being responsible for webpage design I will have more time to dedicate to writing the script. However since I obivously haven't done much other than upload the comic for the past two months the time saving is extremely minimal. I do endever to be more careful with my lettering and catch more typos before I post the comic. If you do find a typo, consider it a rare collector edition as the artist will usually get me to fix it before dinner time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home